Wednesday 28 February 2018

Take Me Away, Shuffle Function Wednesday - 28/02/18

The Rules Of Shuffle Function Wednesday
  1. Pick a song.
  2. Put your player on shuffle.
  3. You cannot skip any song.
  4. Sit back and relax.
Rain when I Die
Alice In Chains
I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked
Ida Maria
Mr. Fancy Pants
Jonathan Coulton
Lithium
Evanescence
Big Sky (with Tom. G Warrior)
Probot
Pull the String
Jonathan Coulton
The Dope (Wonderful You)
The Dandy Warhols
Sunset Superman
Dio
Red Light – Green Light
Limp Bizkit
Mr King
Nerina Pallot
C-C (you set the fire in me)
Tom Vek
The End Begins
Divine Heresy
Expressway to Your Heart
The Blues Brothers
The Wolf Is Loose
Mastodon
Lie Down Here (And Be My Girl)
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Now I Know
Renholder
Different World
Iron Maiden
Guitar Song
Texas
Fjögur Píanó
Sigur Rós
High Voltage
AC/DC
Sick & Tired
The Cardigans
Mein
Deftones
Krwlng
Mike Shinoda featuring Aaron Lewis
Moon
Björk
A Minute Without You
Hanson
My Life
12 Stones
In The Still Of The Night
The Five Satins
I’ll Change Your Mind
Kate Miller-Heidke
Syntykoski Syömmerhessäin
Korpiklaani
Them Boys Light Up
Australian Crawl
Inhale
Stone Sour
Longview
Green Day
Broken Face
Pixies
I’m A Mason Now
Jonathan Coulton
dai the flu
Deftones
Let It Take You
Goldfrapp
I Predict A Riot
Kaiser Chiefs
Reborn
Slayer
Trigger
Alex Lloyd
City
Natalie Imbruglia

No comments: