Wednesday 24 February 2016

Take Me Away, Shuffle Function Wednesday - 24/02/16

The Rules of Shuffle Function Wednesday.


  1. Pick a song.
  2. Put your player on shuffle.
  3. You cannot skip any song.
  4. Sit back and relax.

The Sea
Morcheeba
Oroborus
Gojira
Swing (Crooked Eye Remix)
Savage
Inis Mona
Eluveitie
Rebels of the Sacred Heart
Flogging Molly
Them Boys Light Up
Australian Crawl
Amazed
Poe
Tailgunner
Iron Maiden
Trekka
Puscifer
passenger
Deftones
Dethklok Gets In Tune
Dethklok
Last
Nine Inch Nails
Romanza
Andrea Bocelli
Broken (feat. Amy Lee)
Seether
I Saw Her Again Last Night
The Mamas And The Papas
Dance Music
The Mountain Goats
Dance Me To The End Of Love (Live)
Leonard Cohen
Nuolet Nomalan
Korpiklaani
Tap at My Window
Laura Marling
Eyes Wide Open
Gotye
My Manic and I
Laura Marling
sanges sweet
Camille
Stargasm
Mastodon
Killers
Iron Maiden
The Last Baron
Mastodon
Head Like A Hole
Nine Inch Nails
My Girl
The Mamas And The Papas
Hey Brother
Avicii
Blubber Boy
Regurgitator
I Feel Fantastic
Jonathan Coulton
Pills
Charlotte Martin
Weakness
Opeth
I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked
Ida Maria
All Of Them Ladies
Machine Gun Fellatio
Everyone Is Sleeping
Little Birdy
Brain Stew
Green Day
Bathwater
No Doubt
rx queen
Deftones
Everything’s Just Wonderful
Lily Allen
Zero Zero
Operator Please

No comments: