Wednesday 20 January 2016

Take Me Away, Shuffle Function Wednesday - 20/01/16


The Rules of Shuffle Function Wednesday.

  1. Pick a song.
  2. Put your player on shuffle.
  3. You cannot skip any song.
  4. Sit back and relax.


I’m With You
Avril Lavigne
Primitive
Roisin Murphy
Mister Superstar
Marilyn Manson
Wth>You
Chairman Hahn featuring Aceyalone
Ricochet
Faith No More
Lively Up Yourself
Bob Marley & The Wailers
Deep Within The Corners of my Mind
Melody Gardot
My Moon My Man
Feist
Lullaby
A Perfect Circle
Dizzy
Goo Goo Dolls
Disease
Matchbox20
The Lords of Salem
Rob Zombie
Pink Cellphone
Deftones
Lithium
Nirvana
Escape
Metallica
Despicable Heroes
Arch Enemy
Icon
Rollins Band
The Sky is Fallin
Queens of the Stone Age
L’Ecole de Joe
Dionysos
Forgive Me
Missy Higgins
Lose Your Delusion II
TISM
Til I Hear It From You
Gin Blossoms
Girls on Saturn
Saul Williams
Sophia
Nerina Pallot
Hand in my Pocket
Alanis Morisette
Liar
Rollins Band
Rammlied
Rammstein
Shankill Butchers
The Decemberists
I Am Sound
The Dandy Warhols
Death Whispered a Lullaby
Opeth
The Tabloid Blues
Dan Kelly and the Alpha Males
Sexbomb
Tom Jones & Mousse T
Hover (Quiet Mix)
Trust Company
Winter Winds
Mumford and Sons
When I Grow Up
Garbage
Going Under
Evanescence
Coming Home
Iron Maiden
Godless
The Dandy Warhols
Sunshine
Alice in Chains
Talk Shows on Mute
Incubus

No comments: