Saturday 21 April 2012

Ricochet's Random List Of Slightly Unconventional Men That She Thinks Are Tasty - Round Two


Disclaimer #1: The men themselves may not be unconventional but they're not dudes I routinely notice other people phwoar-ing over. I know many of these fellows have their admirers but they're usually not as vocal as the admirers of others. So here I celebrate them.

Disclaimer #2: Yes, this is a pictures instead of words post.

Disclaimer #3: Despite the use of the word 'tasty' I still respect them as unique and complex human beings. Who are tasty.

Ron Perlman




Jack Black




Chiwetel Ejiofor



Chris Barrie




Sebastien Chabal




Luca Zingaretti




Mark Boone Junior


 
Michael Shanks




Jorge Garcia



 Tyler Labine




John Leguizamo



Alan Tudyk


3 comments:

Erin Palette said...

Chris Barrie? RIMMER? For realz, yo?

You are a strange, strange woman, and I am proud to call you friend. :)

Ron Perlman is one of those men who manages to look BETTER with facial prosthetics. Seriously, the more bestial the character, the better he looks. (I still think his character of Vincent in Beauty & the Beast was amazing.)

Ricochet said...

Rimmer, no. Chris Barrie, yes.
The dude himself is a wonderfully cheeky bastard and he had a rather decent body under that uniform back in the day :-D
I stand by my listing!

Ron Perlman is a prosthetic God! He owns those characters on so many levels.

Erin Palette said...

It is a pity that Babylon 5 is no longer being made because Perlman would make a FANTASTIC AMAZINGLY GOOD Minbari.