Monday 13 June 2011

The Vimeortex

Guys, I haven't written anything for this week.

I meant to.

But every time I got on the internet I ended up immersing myself rapturously in the 5 Second Films archive.

Sooo... instead of a real post here is a selection of my favourites.

That I culled down from 40 to six*.

There are over 600 videos so you know you should stop and do something else but... they're only five seconds long...

I regret nothing.

Planking from 5-Second Films on Vimeo.



Clark Kent's Close Call from 5-Second Films on Vimeo.



The Day Before Yesterday When Everything Was OK and There Weren't Any Zombies from 5-Second Films on Vimeo.



Late for Work from 5-Second Films on Vimeo.



Absence of the Towels from 5-Second Films on Vimeo.



Brothers from 5-Second Films on Vimeo.



*OK, seven, I had to include this one for the badass moustache. It isn't on vimeo so I couldn't embed it.

No comments: