Tuesday 6 November 2007

November - The Novelling Month...


Well in accordance with the prophecy and also my whimsical ambition to one day write things with words 'n' stuff I am this year participating in the whirlwind of manic typing which is NaNoWriMo.

Considering my complete inability to plot unless I am in the midst of a project this has been an act of faith that has so far yielded 8102 of the 50 000 words that you are required to write between the 1st and the 30th of November in order to succeed!

I'm still going to be trying to post things here but they may be a little frayed around the edges as the majority of my brain will be dedicated to making sure that I get this done as
a) once I've committed to something I am somewhat obsessed with actually seeing it through and I don't want to fail in a hugely public way and
b) I've got a stupidly huge deadline at work that I also have to pull some overtime on!

And now I'm off to sit in a cafe, inhale some caffeine and furrow my brow in concentration!

Wish me luck!

No comments: